viernes, 9 de junio de 2023

A GREAT IDEA FROM A PARNTER: TIMETOAST ABOUT WOMEN WRITER.

 Hi GEF students!

We all know that sharing is living and that is the reason why I am writing this. I have seen some parnters´ blog and giving feedback to them. But there is a great idea that I have to do with mi students.

The idea was to recognise the work of several English women writers and, in doing so, to develop and improve skills such as researching information, summarising, and making a timeline of their life or rather their most important works, thus making it easier for them.

I divided the class into 6 groups of 4 students so each of them has a specific writer:

- Agatha Christie.
-J.K. Rowling.
-Beatrix Potter. 
-Jane Austen. 
-Virginia Woolf.
-Charlotte Brönte. 

This is one of the result obtained:  https://www.timetoast.com/timelines/2947558





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

A GREAT IDEA FROM A PARNTER: TIMETOAST ABOUT WOMEN WRITER.

  Hi GEF students! We all know that sharing is living and that is the reason why I am writing this. I have seen some parnters´ blog and givi...