martes, 16 de mayo de 2023

 


WELCOME TO ENGLISH G.E.F

 (GOOD, EASY AND FUN)


This place has been made just to compile and offer you several useful websites, applications and fun documents in which you can learn and practice in a motivated way everywhere, everytime and share with your colleages. 

Nowadays, thanks to ICT tools, learning has never been as motivational as it is. Don´t forget that maybe it is a slow process but, at the end, you will be ready to undertand whoever, even Adele!

Visit us daily because I will be updating resources everyday and don´t hesitate if you need material for a particular topic. 

Love and enjoy!



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

A GREAT IDEA FROM A PARNTER: TIMETOAST ABOUT WOMEN WRITER.

  Hi GEF students! We all know that sharing is living and that is the reason why I am writing this. I have seen some parnters´ blog and givi...