Hi GEF students!
The post that I write today is about an excelent app that I have found: TIMETOAST. You can use it to make incredible time lines. In that way, some of my students, some who are more advantaged, did this incredible time line about a topic they like a lot: St. Patrick. Here I attached you the link in order to chek it better: https://www.timetoast.com/timelines/2945379
It was amazing to check the result as well as to carry out the proposed educational objectives such as a careful search on the internet, correct selection of information, reading as well as the realization of the timeline through this application.
Using TimeToast was a great success because it is a very easy to use and effective program, besides obtaining the information in a visual way when it comes to retaining knowledge to our students.
Since I have some gifted students in my class, I proposed them to try this application:
1. It was clarified what a timeline consists of.
2. They chose a topic to make their timeline (St. Patrick because they enjoyed a lot its celebration).
3. They started the search on the internet obtaining all the necessary information. In this way they were critical with the necessary data.
4. I gave them some guidelines on how to use the TimeToast application.
5. They got down to work to obtain this fantastic result to which they even included images to facilitate the data to their classmates. They were fascinated with the work done and the ease. Although some problems arose such as internet connection and registration, this way they did it from my account.
Once I have seen how the students use the application and all its possibilities, I will not hesitate to implement it with the rest of the students with different content, since it is quite simple to study it later on.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario